SIMPLY HOSPITALITY IN ROME
Bed and Breakfast in the center of Rome: perfectly located in the centre of Rome, equipped with all mod cons, with luminous and ample rooms furnished with taste, QuodLibet is a small and charming accommodation offering bed and breakfast service just a stone throw away from St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican. Four finely furnished rooms equipped with ample en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, safe, 32′ flat screen TV, free WI-FI connection.
Check availability and rates
Constantly among the best 25 properties in Italy:
2020 BEST in ITALY!
Thanks to its guests and their reviews Quodlibet bed and breakfast Rome won the Tripadvisors “Travellers’ Choice” award in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 & 2020. Now it is listed in 1st position among the bed and breakfast and small Inns in Italy, and 1st in Rome (over more than 4000 bed and breakfast and small Inns), 4th in the world and 3rd in Europe. Click here to check the latest reviews about our property.
ArturPhiladelphia wrote on TripAdvisor on October 20, 2019:
We couldn’t have been more delighted by this B&B. It was our best of several trips to Rome, by far, and mostly because of our hosts at QuodLibet. What distinguishes QuodLibet is the extraordinary level of truly truly caring service from abundant breakfast to great advice about places and things to do and see. Great advice that made our days in Rome spectacular. QuodLibet is in a lively neighborhood.within easy walking distance of St. Peters, the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican. Our hosts showed us great walking routes to Rome’s other attractions, including churches, archaeology, museums and and Caravaggio paintings we wanted to see. We had a wonderful time thanks to QuodLibet..
A STRATEGIC & CENTRAL POSITION IN ROME
From the strategic position of QuodLibet you will be able to reach easily each site of interest in Rome, both walking or using the Subway Metro system (taking advantage of the “Ottaviano-San Pietro” stop located just one block away).
QuodLibet bed and breakfast is extremely easy to be reached both for those arriving in Rome by plane (from Fiumicino or Ciampino airports) and for those arriving by train or by car.
QuodLibet has been opened for guests in June 2011 and the innkeepers, Gianluca & Connie (click here to know more about us) are committed with quality, attention to details, care paid to the needs of each single guest.
Latest posts in our Blog
- Rooms ready at QuodLibet bed and breakfast on July 2, 2020Our rooms ready and waiting for new guests in Rome on July … Continue reading Rooms ready at QuodLibet bed and breakfast on July 2, 2020
- A 30 minutes bike ride through RomeA short bike ride coming back home from the bed and breakfast … Continue reading A 30 minutes bike ride through Rome
- New Mobility in RomeCar, scooter and bike sharing in Rome is flourishing in this period … Continue reading New Mobility in Rome
- Not Only breakfast in our terrace in RomeWhich are the post Covid-19 measures we are adopting here at QuodLibet … Continue reading Not Only breakfast in our terrace in Rome
- Zoom sessions for travelers to RomeAre you planning a trip to Rome? Still not sure about when, … Continue reading Zoom sessions for travelers to Rome
BREAKFAST & TERRACE
The hearty breakfast is served every morning by your hosts who take personally care of the quality of the produces served: at QuodLibet breakfast is a moment to enjoy and to remember! Your hosts will be more than glad to provide you with all the information you need to enjoy Rome and its beauties, to discover its secret corners and to stay, if you want, outside the usual tourist routes: not to be missed small restaurants, night pubs, pizzerias, gelaterie ..
We have recently opened a nice rooftop terrace area, where our guests can sit and relax, have their breakfast, enjoy a glass of wine in the evening, or simply take some fresh air in a nice and green space. The terrace is always opened, all years round.
All about our posts
- About us (10)
- Breakfast (2)
- Flowers in the terrace of QuodLibet Rome (1)
- Food (8)
- Markets (1)
- Guests (1)
- Museums (5)
- One day trips from Rome (3)
- Packages (1)
- Photo Galleries of QuodLibet bed and breakfast Rome (4)
- Quodlibet Terrace (6)
- Restaurants in Rome (3)
- Sights of Rome (8)
- Special offers (1)
- Things to do in Rome (14)
- Things to know about Rome (11)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Walks in Rome (5)
- When is best to travel to Rome (2)
Autumn in Rome Bike sharing in Rome Breakfast car sharing in Rome contact quodlibet food Navona Square Photos of Rome plan your trip to Rome Prati district scooter sharing in Rome Sights of Rome Tax credit Vacanze a Roma Terrace Tram Transportration in Rome Walks in Rome Winter in Rome
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)