We are always available for any information you may need before booking, and to check possible special rates
If you like to contact us you can simply call us, send us a message via whatsapp, send us an e-mail, or fill in the form below.
- Send us en e-mail at email@example.com
- call us at:
- Send us a whatsapp message using the phone numbers above
- Check our packages and our activities to see if anything would be interesting for you and suitable with your travel plan ideas
- Use the form below to send us formatted info about your stay
- Do you want to book your stay right now? Check our on-line availabilities using the yellow box on the right hand side of each page, and book safely directly with us at the best possible rates with our secure server site (provided by SimpleBooking, World leader for on-line Hote Official Websites Bookings)
Use the form below (no obligation) to send your stay info
We’ll send you our best quotation and our availabilities for the days your require to stay
Janet, on October 16, 2019, wrote on Booking.com
Simple, pretty, friendly perfect guest house accommodations that exceed expectationsEverything was simple, comfortable, yet beyond expectations. The proprietors Gianluca and Connie have thought of everything. Our room and bath were very comfortable and complete including a nice table and chairs as well as a reading chair, mini-bar with complementary contents and coffee maker, a book shelf outside the room with Rome and Italy travel guides, and big windows with a lovely quiet street view. What’s more was the set of rooms had access to a sweet kitchen with biscuits and tea, glasses, dishes, etc. After a long day of walking miles around Rome’s many sites, we found ourselves happy to bring some food in and eat in our room with our feet up. Breakfast is especially lovely as it is served up on a rooftop patio. Pastries, toast, cheese, meats, yogurt, eggs cooked as you like them, and wonderful coffee or tea really set us up for a day of seeing the city. Gianluca offers maps ith extensive directions to walk and/or use the metro and/or set up a tour. Perfect! I can’t think of anything lacking.
Gianluca was such a warm and welcoming host! After getting us settled into our room, he sat down with us to get us situated in Rome and make suggestions... read more
This was our third stay at QuodLibet. We really love this B&B and we will come back for sure. We like that it's so close to the Vatican, and with... read more
Wonderful Bed & Breakfast!!
We had a truly wonderful stay at the Quodlibet in September. Our room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The breakfasts on the lovely rooftop patio were... read more
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)